YOU’RE THE ONE
If you’re ready to flourish, we wait for your “call”. And we sure are prepared for all the backend developers that are motivated to be the best and are willing to continuously prosper. What do we offer? Bunch of benefits and an uplifting working environment that inspires.
What do we mean by “bunch of stuff”?
Competitive salary, additional private health insurance, birthdays off, international business experience, dynamic, friendly, and supportive environment, sharing knowledge culture, learning budget – professional and personal growth trainings with additional courses and certifications… Flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, team buildings and regular after-work and sports events, additional vacation days every year (max total of 30 days)…
A Dating Services company (USA based) is looking to expand its global operations by building a niche platform, starting with an MVP product. Long term engagement expected following the MVP delivery.
As a .NET developer you will design and build .NET applications, back-end services and/or front-end counterparts.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills and qualifications
- Demonstrable experience with .NET Core
- Proficient in C#
- Experienced in developing, deploying and supporting business value-added applications.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and familiarity with NoSQL concepts
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of Azure and its cloud-native development ecosystem.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with Azure DevOps (Azure Boards, Azure Repos, Pull Requests)
- Understanding of real-time communication (SignalR)
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD (Azure Pipelines)
- Experience with external identity providers (Azure B2C/Auth0)
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (ARM templates, Terraform)
- Experience with container technology (Kubernetes, Docker)
Have we mentioned the benefits? ? Click here to find out more.