At Success IT, we know that you need extra smiles to run extra miles and that’s exactly why we offer a variety of job benefits. We believe that trail baizing solutions come from a superb working environment and that is why we assembled the perfect place for your professional growth. Plus, a working coziness that results with products that shine.
What do we offer? Competitive salary, additional private health insurance, birthdays off, international business experience, dynamic, friendly, and supportive environment, sharing knowledge culture, learning budget – professional and personal growth trainings with additional courses and certifications…
Flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, team buildings and regular after-work and sports events, additional vacation days every year (max total of 30 days)…
Our Dutch client is building an online platform for auction loans, and is looking for 2 full stack developers (1 x intermediate/medior and 1 x senior).
You’ll build an online platform to auction government backed loans. There are large amount of money involved, and because of that security and approval of all steps by multiple persons is a main requirement. It will be a greenfield project in a team that works with peer reviews to improve overall quality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Implement integration and unit tests
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills and qualifications
- Demonstrable experience with .NET Core
- Proficient in C#
- Experienced in developing, deploying and supporting business value-added applications.
- Skill for writing reusable code
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with front-end framework (preferably Angular)
- Understanding of Azure and its cloud-native development ecosystem.
- Experience with Azure DevOps (Azure Boards, Azure Repos, Pull Requests)
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge/Experience with Azure Services (Blob Storage, Service Bus, Functions, Key Vault, etc.)
- Understanding of real-time communication (SignalR)
- Experience with external identity providers (Azure B2C)
- Experience with CI/CD (Azure Pipelines, TeamCity)
Again? In case you’ve missed the sweet benefits click here.