What information will we collect about you?
Success IT collects data from you through our interactions with you, and through our web site, career site and services that we provide to you. The data we collect depends on the context of your interaction with Success IT, the services you use, and the applicable law.
We collect the following information when you submit an application for a job position:
Personal data: name, email address, and phone number
Work experience: work experience, skills, related years of experience, and any information that you provide in your CV
Your personal data was obtained from you through:
- The job application form on our web site
- The “Get in touch” form on our web site
How do we use your data?
Your personal data may be used and further processed for the assessment of your job application and upon your successful application with Success IT for purposes that include the following:
- Administration purposes related to employment
- The purpose of complying with the statutory laws and requirements of governmental bodies and other related parties
- The purposes of our corporate governance
- The provision of personal data to authorized parties as may be requested by the employee
Provide service to our client(s)
We use data that we collect to create user accounts for our clients (so they can access the client portal) and to contact our clients when providing our services.
Where do we store your data?
For all the purposes above, your data are stored by our data processors who have to guarantee data protection and confidentiality.
What are your rights?
You have the ability to request to see this information, correct the data or request for it to be deleted. For more information please contact our data department at email@example.com.